Wunderman Launches Onsite Agency Model Wunderman Inside
Wunderman has introduced Wunderman Inside, a new agency operating model to provide our world-class digital services onsite for clients, led by James Sanderson. The new practice is an extension of the successful model that we operate with a number of major clients including News UK (jointly with The & Partnership), Best Buy and Sainsburys.
"There's growing demand from clients for greater proximity to their marketing teams. Wunderman Inside combines strong on-site resources and the strategic and creative power of the agency to give clients the right balance of speed, cost efficiency and innovation. We believe this is a more effective long-term model than typical in-house agencies that struggle to attract talent and consultancy-led models where clients become dependent on expensive resources,” said Global CEO Mark Read. Read the full story on The Drum.
IN THE NEWS
- PR Newswire – Wunderman Launches Onsite Agency Model Wunderman Inside, Appoints James Sanderson to Lead
- Marcomm News – Wunderman launches onsite agency model Wunderman Inside, appoints James Sanderson to lead
- MediaPost – Wunderman Counters In-Housing, Offers 'Hybrid' Practice
- More About Advertising – Wunderman challenges Oliver and consultancies with new on-site network Wunderman Inside
- BD Daily News – Wunderman Launches Onsite Agency Model Wunderman Inside
- World Branding Forum – Wunderman Appoints James Sanderson as Lead of Wunderman Inside
- Agency Spy – Monday Odds and Ends
- Decision Marketing – Wunderman lures Oliver UK chief for ‘onsite’ agency